Sahara Desert Challenge
Date: 17 - 22 October 2019
Costs: £280 registration fee, £1600 minimum sponsorship
We are offering you a once in a lifetime challenge, and the opportunity to raise money towards our new Hospice. Something very exciting and a great way to raise above and beyond. Please join us!
This trek in the Moroccan Sahara will give you an insight into this vast and diverse landscape, as well as the Berber way of life.It includes two full days and two half days trekking across ancient dried-up river beds, sand dunes and vast sun-baked plains. Camping each night will give you a chance to experience the stunning stars in the night sky and the traditional Berber cuisine cooked by the local trekking team.
Trip cost includes:
- Flights from the UK (including all airport taxes & airline fuel surcharges)
- All transfers & transport in Morocco
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels (2 nights), tents on trek (3 nights)
- All meals throughout
- Celebration farewell dinner
- Local trek guides, camels for porters, and full support crew on trek
Click here to book your challenge of a lifetime!
Email here for any further information