Our current volunteer vacancies
There are a wide range of roles available, listed below. Click on the role to see the full role description.
In our Shops and Retail
- Retail Assistant (Across our 22 shops - please click here to find our shop locations)
- Bookings Line Administration Assistant (Home store, Maidenhead)
- PAT testing & Distribution Centre Assistant (Distribution Centre, Maidenhead)
- eBay Assistant (Maidenhead)
In the Community
In the Hospice
If you have a specialist skill which you'd like to put to good use for the Hospice, please do let us know.
Or to download the Volunteer Application Form click: PDF
Please note: To volunteer in our shops you must aged be over 16 and have finished statutory school education (ie. have taken your GCSEs). For all other roles you must be over 18.
If you are a business looking to give your time to help us then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01753 945 612.
Waiting List Roles
We do not currently have any vacancies in the roles listed below, however you can register your interest by contacting Volunteer Services by email or call 01753 848945. Once you've registered your interest, we'll add you to the waiting list and contact you as soon as any vacancies arise. Some roles are on this waiting list as our services are not running as normal due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, however once these services resume we hope to recruit volunteers into these roles.
- Reception volunteers
- Fundraising Assistant (office based)
- Upcycling Assistant
- HR Assistant
- Peer Group Support Assistant
- Kitchen Assistant
- Therapeutic Gardener
- Café & Shop Assistant
- Thames Hospice Champion
- IPU Assistant (weekdays/weekends)